Bulldog is on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential clients and partners. Within the position, you will oversee business development initiatives and guide them from opportunity phase through to contract negotiations/closing. You’ll also create winning materials and proposals in order to build and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients.
What Will You Do
As a Business Development Manager your role will encompass a full 360 sales approach. Your key tasks will include:
– Developing new business opportunities through call targets and social media networking.
– Tracking your leads through CRM
– Follow up on our own enquiries generated via content marketing and search marketing
– Pursuing leads to generate 5 sales discussions per week
– Closing business and managing after-sales process, billing pro-rata and obtaining client brief – Working closely with technical team to setup the campaign – Managing client expectations and providing monthly analytical reporting
– Working with finance teams, and client billing and keeping on top of payments
– On-going client management to win upsell business / cross-channel business and new business referrals
– Reaching your monthly sales targets (discussed at interview stage)
– Maintaining Bulldog Digital Media’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
– Keeping abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients
– Identify and close new opportunities including upsells, cross sells and everything in between
– Establish and develop winning strategies for new and key prospects
– Manage and nurture relationships
– Forecast and report on sales activity and revenue to Senior Management
– Assist with tenders and RFIs that may lead to new business.
– Maintain internal systems, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with the latest sales activity.
More About You
In order to succeed you should have experience in selling digital marketing / media, working in an agency environment. You can produce successful strategies and materials, with strong written and verbal communication skills, allowing for active management of relationships with prospects, from initial contact right through to close.
– 2 years experience or more in a similar type of roll (digital marketing preferred)
– At least 6 months experience in B2B sales or consultancy, ideally in the digital market.
– Some knowledge of online marketing and an understanding of PPC, Social & SEO
– A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
– Ability to work independently and towards your own goals
– Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
– Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to potential clients
– Ability to challenge process and able to innovate
– Strong client relationship building – Strong commercial awareness
– Ability to learn quickly
– Be financially motivated
– Be results driven
– Be passionate to succeed
– Possess the desire to learn new skills
– Will have personal goals you’re working towards
– Have the willingness to ask for help when needed
– Be hungry for personal development and success
– Have the ability to grow into a motivated energetic team
– Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
Your progression at Bulldog Digital Media is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a young agency, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
What we offer
Bulldog Digital Media thrives on making a working environment fair and enjoyable.
– Office closure during Christmas period.
– Pension and commission plan
– Relaxed office dress code (agency culture)
– Team events
– Scope for progression and promotion
– Great learning and mentoring opportunities
– An opportunity to directly shape our business
– The opportunity to work for an exciting Digital Marketing Agency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience
Get in touch today: email@example.com