Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to 30k (dependant on experience)
Bulldog are currently experiencing exponential growth and are on the hunt for a dynamic Paid Media Manager that is eager to progress their career. Bulldog are a fast-paced business with ambitious plans, so this role will have the opportunity to help shape the agency’s Paid Media offering.
Working with a diverse range of clients, on innovative digital projects, you will clearly understand and have experience across PPC, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Amazon Ads. Leading by example, you will be proactive, hands-on and continuously inquisitive as to how we can always improve on service levels and performance for our clients. You would be responsible for a small team, whilst reporting into Head of Operations.
As a PPC Manager, your role will encompass but is not limited to:
● Own a portfolio of clients, taking full responsibility for their campaigns, from planning to launch. You will carry out ongoing optimisation, reporting & development of strategies.
● Ensure the department sees continuous growth and development by setting targets for clients and your staff, all backed up with clear and measurable action plans.
● Nurturing relationships with suppliers including Google, Facebook and Adroll, ensuring we are considered for new features and BETA programs, while also identifying new opportunities.
● Take ownership of your teams one-to-ones and monthly reviews, putting in place areas of opportunity and praise for your team.
● Develop strong client relationships with key stakeholders across all Paid Media clients.
● Keep up-to-date with industry developments, pushing your team to continually learn and implement their findings, as well as evaluating new technology and data providers to aid strategy development.
● Support business development where necessary, as well as cross-selling to existing clients from opportunity discovery.
● You will lead by example by integrating best practices across your own portfolio of accounts, continuously reviewing & improving them and coaching other team members to ensure they are followed across the department / wider agency where relevant.
● Continuously develop client & internal teams via training which is either created and delivered by you, or from recommendations on relevant resources.
In order to succeed, you should have experience in managing a team in order to grow clients and improve performance across all facets of Paid Media. You can produce successful campaign strategies and materials, with data analysis experience. You will be ambitious, curious and will strive for better for your clients, the agency and yourself.
● 2+ years’ experience in a PPC management role
● Planning & Project Management experience is absolutely essential
● Confident working across various paid channels
● Proficient use of planning, insight and management tools including Google Analytics, Google Ads, AdRoll, Facebook Insights etc
● Previous reporting experience and confident with Excel, Google Sheets and Data Studio
● Excellent communications skills
● Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
● The ability to establish strong working relationships with multiple client stakeholders
● Ability to work independently and towards your own goals
● Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
● Ability to communicate a campaign outcome to senior management succinctly and quickly
● Ability to challenge process, be proactive and able to innovate
● Ability to learn quick
● Be details oriented
● Be results driven
● Be passionate to succeed
● Have an analytical mindset
● Comfortable managing expectations to stakeholders and for clients
● Possess the desire to learn new skills
● Will have personal goals you’re working towards
● Have the willingness to ask for help when needed
● Be hungry for personal development and success
● Have the ability to grow into a motivated energetic team
● Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
Your progression within the business is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a young agency, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them.
We thrive on making our working environment fun, fair and enjoyable.
🎄 Office closure during the Christmas period
🕘 Flexible working hours
🍕 Pre-payday pizza
💰 Pension contributions
🍻 Regular team bonding
👕 Relaxed office dress code
📈 Scope for progression and promotion
🤓 Great learning and mentoring opportunities
🌱 The opportunity to work for an exciting growing Digital Marketing Agency
Are you interested? Just fill out the contact form below!