Shopify plugins offer a plethora of value no matter your role in the business – whether you are a busy entrepreneur tackling all duties, or an experienced CRO analyst optimising user experience. Every plugin provides something valuable to help take your company one step closer towards success. It is essential that you make sure your ecommerce provides a smooth and successful experience for customers, giving them exactly what they want from an online shop. Ready to make your Shopify site a smooth user experience? In this article, we’ll explore 7 of the best tools to help you do just that.
We’ve broken down these tools into different areas so you can focus on the right tool for your needs.
- 📊 Analytics & user behaviour: Peek!
- 🚨 Social proof & urgency: Nudgify
- 💰 Upselling & cross-selling: ReConvert
- 🎁 Rewards scheme: Smile Rewards
- 📝 Signups & customised popups: OptiMonk
- ⭐️ Reviews: Yotpo
- 📨 Email marketing: Klaviyo
- Price: Packages range from $0 to $29/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.7 from 2,300+ reviews)
- Great for: Eliminating conversion blockers and increasing conversion rates through recording user sessions, measuring data and creating post-purchase surveys
Don’t waste your energy trying to increase conversions and revenue if you are not able to track all the right data. With Peek!, you can easily see the browser, session length, location and timestamp for each recorded session with just one click. You can utilise this comprehensive tracking feature to significantly increase your conversion rate opportunities. Obtain valuable insights into customer behaviour, so you can focus on what works and eliminate those elements that don’t.
Peek! have an easy-to-read dashboard with insights into funnel activity. You can also add a personal, yet insightful touch to your user experience. Simply engage with your customers directly and drive up performance by creating simple surveys which are integrated into the checkout page. Ask concise questions to obtain a direct line of communication that will help identify any issues in your store.
- Price: Packages range from $0 to $89/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.8 from 100+ reviews)
- Great for: Increasing add-to-basket rates, conversion rates and average order values by building social proof, driving urgency and offering promotions
Nudgify can help to build trust and boost sales by leveraging psychological tactics such as Social Proof, Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO), and more. Alerts are displayed in real-time which include purchases, add-to-carts, limited stock levels and order deadlines. Using Nudgify’s powerful capabilities can notice a serious increase in engagement from your visitors if used correctly which can lead to higher add-to-baskets, conversion rates, order values and more.
With Nudgify, customers can view live data as to how active your store is, which can boost urgency. Installing nudges in Nudgify is effortless and only takes a few minutes to set up. They also have a selection of pre-made nudges in their library. A fantastic way to boost customer engagement at every stage is with these convenient one-click tools that are sure to trigger more sales for you.
- Price: Packages range from $0 to $14.99/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.9 from 3,500+ reviews)
- Great for: Boosting average order value through upselling and cross-selling and post-purchase actions by creating customised confirmation pages
ReConvert app is your one-stop solution for boosting average order value and driving post-purchase signups. Dynamic thank-you pages, easy upsells and cross-sells, plus in-depth product purchase tracking are all available with ReConvert. A real ROI tracking tool that can boost not only conversion rate but also the important metrics that make a difference to revenue.
Their goal is to help ecommerce stores transform as many customers into faithful purchasers. By simply fine-tuning the thank you page you can build up email lists, push for reviews and build clarity and trust with customers. As ReConvert also incorporates an upsell feature, you can efficiently engage with shoppers who recently acquired a product from your store.
- Price: Packages range from $0 to $599/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.8 from 4,800+ reviews)
- Great for: Increasing lifetime value and customer loyalty by rewarding customers
Smile.io loyalty, referral, and VIP rewards programs can help you drive up sales and cultivate repeat customers while decreasing acquisition costs. The whole basis around smile.io is to contribute to building a more loyal customer base.
Smile is designed to encourage customer loyalty and build a ‘Brand Community’ by turning your store into what seems like a game for customers. Customers are awarded points for referring others, making purchases or completing other tasks such as sharing on socials and more. They can then redeem their points for discounts. The app has already proven incredibly successful in boosting customer engagement and loyalty – the data speaks volumes.
- Price: Packages range $0 to $249/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.9 from 700+ reviews)
- Great for: Driving email signups, promoting seasonal campaigns with personalised messages, email captures and attractive popups
Optimonk With Optimonk, you have access to four different kinds of on-page templates: pop-ups, nano-bars, sidebars and full-screen messages. You can use these powerful tools to capture emails or promote discounts and social sharing.
The app is filled with countless fashion-forward templates for onsite messages. These pop-ups are neat and elegant and can be customised in just a few clicks. However, do bear in mind if you want to maximise their potential, it’s essential that they’re used within the context of an overall conversion strategy.
- Price: Packages range $0 to $119/month
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4.9 from 5,800+ reviews)
- Great for: Drive user trust, click-through rates and conversion rates with product reviews, photo and video reviews, review schema markup
Yotpo Reviews gives you the power to harness customer feedback and use it to your advantage. As one of the best review platforms for ecommerce, it’s a great choice for Shopify. Through its integration with numerous other platforms, you can easily moderate and showcase reviews anywhere; even on your search engine’s display page. So not only can it drive trust on-site, it can also improve click-through rate.
The customer review app offers a stunning way to feature your customers’ reviews in stylish boxes on your Shopify page. Furthermore, these displays can be effortlessly incorporated into pop-ups and emails to help bolster your great reviews.
- Price: Packages depend on contacts ($20/month for 500, $175/month for 10,000)
- Shopify rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (4 from 1,600+ reviews)
- Great for: Improve customer lifetime value and repeat purchases with email promotions, audience segmentation, automated emails
Klaviyo is an invaluable partner of Shopify, and 70,000 Shopify brands have already discovered the power that Klaviyo provides. Klaviyo is perfect for leveraging customer data into profitable email marketing strategies.
Through Klaviyo’s platform, you can take advantage of their reliable email and SMS templates to establish personalised communications like price drop alerts, amicable cart reminders, and recommendations.
Time to start converting
In conclusion, the best tools for making your Shopify store convert better will give you the edge needed to outshine your competitors and bring in more sales. With these 7 options for optimising your store, you can make sure that visitors have a great experience and are encouraged to purchase from your site. May all of your conversions be successful!